Efficiency and connection
We’re committed to improving and simplifying your work life by empowering the digital workplace. How do we do it? By understanding your needs, giving you choices, implementing new systems and processes, measuring them and optimising. Again and again.
Making it happen
Our IT specialists understand that change is about more than technology. It’s about people, processes and new ways of solving old problems.
The business of change improves work life using smarter workplace technology to create positive change. It begins in your organisation with 4 practical steps, timed to suit your needs.
We get you on the digital transformation journey from wherever you are now, and guide you to solutions across communications, mobility, digitisation and automation that work for your people and customers.
Reimagine the world of work with Ricoh.
- 1. Map your business needsWe bring together your IT, operational, people and customer business goals to define the technology you need today and tomorrow to deliver ICT operational efficiency, operational excellence and seamless customer experience.
- 2. Brainstorm service solutionWhen we know the capabilities you need, our specialists plan a mix of digital workforce, workspace platforms and new attitudes that cultivate human engagements to meet communication, automation and collaboration goals and breakdown barriers to knowledge and data sharing.
- 3. Identify quick wins and proritiesWe engage with your people and customers to identify workflow issues and create a project plan that includes some short-term wins to boost engagement in the business of change. And because 83% believe the right technology makes work life better for employees, what’s good for your people is good for your organisation.
- 4. Engage and educate with an iterative pathwayOur experts plan the right mix of new technologies, new workplace practices and new attitudes towards how work gets done. By breaking the digital transformation journey into manageable steps, we engage staff and stakeholders with ongoing positive change.
Working with us
Our approach is backed with world class customer service and a nationwide dealer and service network. Long-term partnerships deliver genuine business benefits – we help you work smarter.
- Smart connectivity
Our portfolio of services supports your technology and communications requirements, to improve the way you function, collaborate and share information. Talk to the specialists in tactical and strategic IT solutions.Read more
- Communication services
Connect and collaborate with our suite of visual communication tools.
- Managed print services
MPS is a specialist approach that transforms how you manage information to increase productivity, unlock the value in your information and reduce costs.Read more
- Application and business process services
Move from existing systems and processes to automated business applications, innovative technologies and the processes.
- Production print services
Our digital production printers, backed by industry experts, deliver value across corporate, commercial and publishing sectors.Read more